Sunday, March 30, 2008

so this is the dream in physical motion. :) I don't offer my jewelry for sale for the plain reason that I can't seem to give it up once I am done creating it! Unless it is for a gift.

This is a Silver rOc sLide Necklace, Sterling Silver Chain and Components, with matching Threader rOc Slide Earrings. I made the Organic Shaped Glass Beads a few weeks ago. Since I don't wear much jewelry and mostly gold if I do... this pretty will be looking for a home. Be interesting to see who she picks.


I am going to set up my recording gear around my piano this week sometime, and going to trap raw piano notes for fun over the next few weeks. Kinda not so much into the sellaband deal right now, these people that are getting funding really fast are MASS emailing all the people in the universe about it all, SELLING themselves very well-lol, and you know it just makes my tummy wilt, I need to turtle back inside and hide for a while. will see you all in a bit, after the rest of the rascally rabbits have zoomed by.


Go Obama. Use two capos on your guitar. Let your qi flow unobstructed. xo j

3 comments:

Violet Edge said...

OMG - on everything!! Recording, CATNIP etsy and all! What a beautiful necklace.

Jamie Sue said...

That is soooo beautiful....

yolanda said...

hmmm... it is so beautiful.. and so me!

i am very tempted! how much??